Out of all the makeups I do annually, I have to say Halloween makeup is one of my favorites! Because we are allowed to get more creative and there are no guidelines, you can create anything you want. I was super excited to turn Angie (ReBelle Makeup) into Maleficent. Below, you will find a quick little tutorial and step by step on how to create it:
1. Ben Nye White Cake makeup all over the face using a white makeup sponge and water. Layer for density.
2. Ben Nye Black Cake makeup and a white makeup sponge and create a strong cut line, in the shape of a contour, except you blend it downward to create depth.
3. Kat Von D Shade/Light palette to create a dark crease going from light taupe to brown and then black, along with a drop shadow underneath.
4. Lise Watier Kohl black pencil to smudge a liner above the lashes.
5. Caylin white cream base shadow all over the lid.
6. LimeCrime white glitter all over the lid using an adhesive.
7. Huda Beauty lashes added for depth.
8. Lise Watier French Kiss red lip stain all over the lips.
9. Lise Watier Kohl black pencil to create an ombre lip.
10. Add your costume & voila!
Hi, I am Lilit...welcome to my colorful world! I have been a professional makeup artist for 13 years and I am based in Los Angeles, Ca. This is where I blog about all my favorite things, from beauty & fashion to travel & lifestyle. As a beauty educator, I run workshops at my own studio, here in LA. 2015 sees the launch of my own formulation, Elcie Cosmetics. Follow me on my journey...